Returns and Exchanges
There may be times when you need to return or exchange your purchase.
Our Returns and Exchanges Policy is designed to assist you in returning your product and is as follows:
- Returns and exchanges must be made within 60 days of the receipt of order.
- Returned items must be in new, unused condition and in their original packaging.
- Refunds will not be issued for returned items that have been fully/partially installed or used or are missing components.
- The customer is responsible for any postal charges to have the items returned.
- Exchanges will be subject to a re-shipping fee.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- The original postage fee is only refundable if the return is due to an order error or a manufacturers defect.
Refunds will be issued via the same payment method as originally used to place the order (Bank Transfer, Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, or Afterpay).
Our returns address is:
Clocksprings Australia. PO BOX 1334. Launceston. TAS. 7250. Australia
The warranty guarantees the product you purchased against defects for a period of 12-months from the date ordered.
For your safety and to validate the warranty, the product purchased will require installation by a qualified auto electrician or vehicle technician. A copy of the installation invoice issued by the auto electrician will be required by us before processing any warranty claim.
Please contact us if you believe the product has failed under warranty. Remember to include your full name and order number.
Additional information may also be requested such as the delivery address, email address and phone number.
Although we can offer advice with minor technical issues, the product will need to be sent back to us for assessment before determining any warranty claim.
If during the warranty assessment, the product is found to be defective Clocksprings Australia will supply a replacement. If the original product is no longer available, a similar product, credit or refund may be offered.
Faults or defects caused by product modification, fitment to a different vehicle specification than the manufacturer designed for, race/off-road applications or failure to follow user instructions are not covered under warranty.
The 12-month warranty also does not cover any expenses relating to the fitment or removal of the product from the vehicle. Any labour charges, extra fees or additional costs regarding vehicle damage or loss of income are not covered.