Most orders are sent the same business day and we aim to have in-stock items dispatched before 2 pm. Any orders placed after 2 pm AEST will be collected by the courier or Australia Post the next business day.
After your order has been shipped a tracking number will be sent via email.
If you’re concerned that your order hasn’t been sent yet, please check your email address junk folder before contacting us. Sometimes our emails get flagged as spam.
Delivery Times Within Australia – Regular Delivery
Clocksprings Australia offers a flat rate regular delivery fee of $10 across Australia.
It’s recommended that shipments are sent to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home, work or other address, to avoid any redelivery delays.
Some delivery times using the regular delivery option are:
- Adelaide 3 to 7 business days
- Albury 3 to 7 business days
- Bendigo 3 to 7 business days
- Brisbane 4 to 8 business days
- Bundaberg 4 to 9 business days
- Cairns 4 to 9 business days
- Canberra 3 to 7 business days
- Central Coast 3 to 7 business days
- Coffs Harbour 4 to 8 business days
- Darwin 7 to 14 business days
- Geelong 3 to 7 business days
- Gold Coast 4 to 9 business days
- Hobart Same or next business day
- Launceston Same day or next business day
- Mackay 4 to 9 business days
- Maryborough 4 to 9 business days
- Melbourne 2 to 4 business days
- Newcastle 3 to 7 business days
- Northern Rivers 4 to 8 business days
- Perth 7 to 10 business days
- Port Macquarie 4 to 9 business days
- Rockhampton 4 to 9 business days
- Sunshine Coast 4 to 9 business days
- Sydney 4 to 6 business days
- Toowoomba 4 to 9 business days
- Townsville 4 to 9 business days
- Wollongong 3 to 7 business days
All packages are sent from Launceston, TAS – postcode 7250.
Once your order has been packed ready for dispatch, you will be sent a confirmation email which will contain a tracking number.
|Manage your Australia Post deliveries with the link below.
Please note that it may take 24 hours for your parcel to register in the system.
Delivery Times Within Australia – Priority/Express Delivery
We can also send packages via Toll priority/ Australia Post Express for a flat rate of $16. Simply select priority/express option during the checkout process.
Delivery times for priority/express to CBD and major cities areas are usually 1-2 business days.
If you live in remote location please allow 3-4 days.
Do You Ship to PO Boxes?
Yes can deliver parcels to PO Box addresses via Australia Post.
Remote locations within Australia also have the flat rate shipping included, although it may take slightly longer to arrive.
Clocksprings Australia also ships to most countries..
The postage cost for international delivery is calculated automatically when the product is added to your cart.
While we aim to despatch your order within 24 hours, we cannot be held responsible for any postage delays caused by the courier and their overseas counterparts or International Customs clearance.
Please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren’t included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
All items are checked prior to packing and handled with great care, to ensure that each item is guaranteed to be dispatched in perfect condition.
Clocksprings Australia is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods whilst in transit; however, if your item arrives in a damaged condition please contact us.