Clocksprings Australia offers a flat rate of $8 for regular delivery across Australia.
Once your order has been packed ready for dispatch, you will be sent a confirmation email which will contain a tracking number. For regular delivery the package can be tracked using the below links:
Please note that it may take 24 hours for your parcel to register in the system.
It’s recommended that shipments are sent to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home, work or other address, to avoid any redelivery delays.
We do deliver parcels to PO Box addresses.
Remote locations within Australia also have flat rate shipping included, although it may take slightly longer to arrive.
Delivery times will vary depending on your location but can be calculated using this link.
All packages are sent from Tasmania, Australia – postcode 7250.
Some delivery times using the regular delivery option are:
- Adelaide 3 to 7 business days
- Albury 3 to 7 business days
- Bendigo 3 to 7 business days
- Brisbane 4 to 8 business days
- Bundaberg 4 to 9 business days
- Cairns 4 to 9 business days
- Canberra 3 to 7 business days
- Central Coast 3 to 7 business days
- Coffs Harbour 4 to 8 business days
- Darwin 7 to 14 business days
- Geelong 3 to 7 business days
- Gold Coast 4 to 9 business days
- Hobart Same or next business day
- Launceston Same day or next business day
- Mackay 4 to 9 business days
- Maryborough 4 to 9 business days
- Melbourne 2 to 4 business days
- Newcastle 3 to 7 business days
- Northern Rivers 4 to 8 business days
- Perth 7 to 10 business days
- Port Macquarie 4 to 9 business days
- Rockhampton 4 to 9 business days
- Sunshine Coast 4 to 9 business days
- Sydney 4 to 6 business days
- Toowoomba 4 to 9 business days
- Townsville 4 to 9 business days
- Wollongong 3 to 7 business days
We can also send packages via express postage for a flat rate of $12. Simply select Express postage option during the checkout process.
Delivery times for express post are usually 1-2 business days.
Next business day delivery is usually possible for CBD locations but cannot be guaranteed.
Please contact us for TNT/Fedex delivery rates.
Clocksprings Australia also offers International delivery.
The postage cost for International delivery is calculated automatically when the product is added to your cart.
Please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren’t included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
While we aim to despatch your order within 24 hours, we cannot be held responsible for any postage delays caused by Australia Post and their overseas counterparts or International Customs clearance.
When Will My Order Ship?
Most orders are normally despatched within 1 business day. After your order has been shipped a tracking will be sent via email.
If you’re concerned that your order hasn’t sent yet, please check your email address junk folder as sometimes our emails get flagged as spam.